PEG Writing Virtual Open House sessions are perfect for teachers and administrators who are interested in PEG Writing and want to learn more about how to incorporate it into the classroom. These 45 minute webinars are designed to give you a 360° view of PEG Writing, so you experience the product from both the teacher and student perspectives. During the Open House, you will have the opportunity to see some of PEG Writing's features in action:
- Add custom prompts and stimulus material
- Review submitted essays from students and provide feedback
- Utilize reports to facilitate writing development in the classroom
- View pre-writing and animated lessons
- View the essay submission and revision process
PEG Writing Open Houses are available by appointment for your convenience! Email us to schedule one today.
PEG Writing User Experience sessions have been created for teachers who are currently using PEG Writing and want to enhance their experience. These half hour webinars focus on specific aspects of the program and how you can use it to complete certain classroom tasks. User Experience webinars are available on demand and are stored in the Resources section of the user support pages after logging in. Live webinars can also be requested by contacting our support team. Topics covered in previous webinars are listed below.
- Implementing Peer Review
- Helping the Reluctant Writer
- Using Reports to Guide Instruction
- Increasing PEG Writing Usage
- PEG Writing: Year in Review
- Avoiding the Summer Writing Slide
- Writing Engaging Prompts & Writing Across the Curriculum